Binary options brokers Malaysia
Binary options trading is considered to be one of the fastest kind of investment in the financial market. It pays the trader a fixed amount if the trade expires in trader’s favor, else it pays nothing. Out of so many advantages of binary options one is that it allows investor to start with a small amount of investment and it has the potential to grow the investment exponentially. This is the factor that makes it so attractive and so many traders jump into it.
Because of so much popularity and demand , so many binary options brokers have come up with various offers. It becomes a daunting task to find the right binary options broker in Malaysia. There are several aspects to be considered while choosing a binary options broker. Some important aspects are : Trader’s country of residence, Ease of deposit and withdrawal of money, Regulation and operation license of the broker, payout percentage and customer support etc.
Selecting the right broker in Malaysia for trading is extremely important to become successful trader. It is not an easy task as there are so many scam brokers pretending to be professional ones. They come up with too good to believe offers to attract clients. Hence, make sure to select a regulated broker for Binary options trading in Malaysia.
|Broker||Info||Bonus||Malaysian Traders||Open Account|
|Assets: More than 500
Payout: Upto 91%*
Demo Account: Yes
Min Deposit: $10
|No Bonus. High payout on trades.||Visit Website Read Review|
|Assets: More than 50
Demo Account: Yes
Min Deposit: $10
|Up to $250||Visit Website Read Review|
* Amount to be credited to account for a successful trade.
Most of the binary options brokers have the similar type of trading platform and assets to offer. But some reputed brokers have developed their own proprietary platform which is quite advanced and trader friendly, and they include all analytic tools you may need to refer while trading. Some of such binary options brokers accepting Malaysian traders are IQ Option and 24 Option.
Select the brokers with proven track record and no scam history. It should not have had banned by any regulatory authorities. Most of the regulated European and UK regulated brokers are trusted in Malaysia although they are not regulated in Malaysia. Malay traders may choose one of such brokers for Binary Options in Malaysia.
Selecting the right binary options broker in Malaysia really matters to be a successful trader. Following factors must be considered before you choose your binary options broker.
- Some brokers pay 95 % payout and some pay just 70 % for the same asset. (You may get 25 % less profit for each trade, its definitely going to affect you in the long run.)
- Some brokers don’t pay for a trade closed at TIE (strike price = closing price), and some brokers refund you the invested amount on a TIE.
- Bonus payment and associated trade volume to be achieved before withdrawal. (Don’t get trapped by availing a bonus. Know the trade volume to be achieved against the bonus.)
- Some brokers have very good customer service and regulated by well recognized authorities. (Know whether the broker is regulated)
- Brokers processing time for fund withdrawal and fund withdrawal charges.
Studying the above factors we recommend you the following brokers to trade with, who accept traders and investors from Malaysia and all over the world (with exception of few countries) are listed. All the brokers recommended here are regulated and accept wide range of deposit methods.